Case study : The French Army 2023
“By collecting more data, we were able to improve our algorithms, guaranteeing better segmentation of our audiences for more conversions. We are delighted with the support provided by Dentsu Public and Commanders Act in this transition”.
- Recruit up to 16,000 people
- Improve campaign performance by increasing the collection of user signals
- Validate a new data collection and exchange standard with a view to ending third-party cookies
- Maintain a data-driven approach to decision support, and organize data exchange between users, media and agencies in a browser-independent way.
- +20% increase in data collection (on Snapchat)
- Algorithm improvements due to exponential data collection
- Increased visibility of interactions between the brand and its users
- -16% lower customer acquisition costs (on TikTok)
- Improved conversion rate
The French Army entrusts the migration of its data infrastructure to Server-Side to Dentsu Public and Commanders Act.
As part of a global third-party cookieless strategy, the French Army chose Dentsu Public and Commanders Act to collect data from TikTok, Snapchat and Meta as part of its recruitment campaign.