Commanders Act is a European company founded in 2010 with a presence in four countries and counts 65 staff members. We help digital teams work better thanks to data.
As a SaaS software editor, Commanders Act gives you better control over prospect and customer data. We help our customers manage their digital transition with our global, comprehensive and efficient approach.
Thanks to optimized data management, we boost the operational agility of relevant departments, increase campaigns’ execution speed, improve customer experience, maximize ROI and allow a better understanding of how campaigns contribute to sales, both online and offline.
Commanders Act is in an expansion phase and looking for a customer success consultant.
As part of the Customer Engagement team, you will assist our clients and train them to use our products. Your tasks consist in:
- Finding solutions to technical issues related to our customers’ projects.
- Proactively managing additional needs and projects with an aim at improving constantly.
- Coordinating with our different departments (technical, marketing and product managers) all actions undertaken by our customers.
- Serving as speaker for our customers and providing necessary feedback to increase their satisfaction.
- Listening to our customers’ needs and helping them use our solutions: up-sell, cross-sell, complementary training.
- You communicate with our team about the market’s evolutions and its ecosystem.
- You are motivated by start-up environments and have a very strong interest for technology and the SaaS industry.
- You are organized, autonomous and take initiatives.
- You pay close attention to customers, partners and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You have three to five years’ professional experience in a SaaS environment.
- You have a master’s degree
- Highly adaptable
- Good listener and analyst
- Fluent in French, both spoken and written
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Methodical, organized and autonomous
- Contract: permanent
- Fixed salary based on experience
- 7 to 9 days extra days off per year
- EUR 10-worth meal vouchers (60% of which are paid by the company)
- 50% contribution to transportation fees
- Cooptation bonus (up to EUR 4 500 depending on profiles)