Commanders Act is a European company founded in 2010 with a presence in four countries and counts 65 staff members. We help digital teams work better thanks to data.
As a SaaS software editor, Commanders Act gives you better control over prospect and customer data. We help our customers manage their digital transition with our global, comprehensive and efficient approach.
Thanks to optimized data management, we boost the operational agility of relevant departments, increase campaigns’ execution speed, improve customer experience, maximize ROI and allow a better understanding of how campaigns contribute to sales, both online and offline.
Commanders Act is in an expansion phase and looking for a Sales & Business Development Manager.
You will will mainly take part in these activities:
- Managing your network of Marketing and CRM professionals, as well as of partner agencies;
- Managing and broadening our customer portfolio.
- Creating new business opportunities among our current and potential customers with an aim at meeting turnover objectives.
- Designing ambitious sales programs.
- Organizing customer feedback pertaining to functional needs.
- Negotiating contracts and associated budgets with customers.
- Structuring customers’ needs.
- Guaranteeing that a high quality service is provided to ensure customers are very satisfied.
- You have a masters’ degree, have three to five years’ working experience as a salesperson in the software or online marketing solutions industries.
- You are well acquainted with complex digital ecosystems and have a proven experience in the software editing industry, ideally with one or more DMP providers.
- You have very strong interpersonal skills, are a good listener, proactive and passionate about new technologies. You wish to be a part of ambitious projects.
- You are friendly, trustworthy, reliable and can work with different departments as a team player.
- You want to join one of the market’s most dynamic start-ups.
- You are curious and like to innovate.
- Location: Paris, 9th district (H.Q.)
- Contract: permanent
- You can have access to high-level contracts (marketing, CRM, Digital, IT).
- You can develop your skills and personal talents.
- You have the possibility to work and learn in a constantly evolving industry.
- Salary depends on experience.