Case study : Clarins
- Enterprise Tag Management
- Increase acquisition, loyalty and audiences
- Optimising campaign costs
- Monitor data in transit in real time
- Managing consents in compliance with current standards
- Around 20% more conversions recorded with Facebook CAPI
- +40% average onboarding of visitors to page views
Clarins has 20% additional deduplicated conversions thanks to Server-Side with Facebook CAPI
A long-standing client of Commanders Act, Clarins was one of the first to adopt server-side on the Clarins World site, and then extended its integration to all its Asia and America sites. The result: an average of 20% additional conversions deduplicated via Facebook CAPI (versus Facebook Pixel) and the server-side approach.
Clarins, the European leader in prestige skincare, is present in 150 countries and distributes its products via more than 30 e-commerce sites. Being able to track conversions accurately is therefore a strategic challenge for the skincare expert. Here’s a look back at the implementation of a project that began in 2021.