Commanders Act is the European leader of Tag Management identified by Forrester Research and Gartner.
With a 60 people Team located in Paris, Munich and Milan, Commanders Act is now developing his positioning as a Customer Data Platform (CDP), to be the European leader among CDP solutions, leveraging the customer and prospects data to feed smarter marketing initiatives.
With more than 450 customers in Europe, more than 100 collaborations in Italy, a strong double-digit growth and collaboration with top brands on all industry verticals, Commanders Act is the leading European Martech platform.
Our Customer Data Platform is made of three key components:
- TagCommander is our Enterprise Tag Management System, that includes a CMP (Consent Management Platform) enabling brands to be compliant with the GDPR.
- DataCommander is our Data Management Platform.
- MixCommander, our Attribution Management System that includes FuseCommander, our Identifity Management solution
Our Customer Success Manager will lead the implementation of our marketing solutions among client properties (web, mobile and apps). He will create the best alignment between the business needs of the client and the settings of our solutions.
In charge of the training and certification of our best partners and clients, he will increase the autonomy of our clients through both physical and online sessions or webinars.
Beyond the deployment of the solution, he will pay attention to the global satisfaction of the client and share advices and recommendations that will have a positive impact on the business of the client.
He will report to our Italian Country Manager. He will benefit from the expertise of our VP Consulting sharing the best practices and methodologies with all our consulting team worldwide.
- 5+ years professional experience in a similar or related role and business, with expertise in Web Analytics or Campaign Analytics, Data Marketing and/or CRM, Marketing Automation
- Proven track record of successfully managed internal or external marketing solution projects
- Strong organizational skills and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Solution oriented and customer focused : pro-active advices for the Customer
- Digital Native, Highly enthusiastic, proactive, positive-minded
- Fluent in Italian and English. Spanish considered as a plus. French also.
- Position based in Milan (Italy)
- Attractive salary depending on the personal experience and qualifications
- Health Insurance, Lunch Tickets, Mobile Phone and Contract paid by the company
- Quarterly meetings with the HQ teams in Paris & Certifications
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to: