Commanders Act is a European company founded in 2010 with a presence in four countries and counts 65 staff members. We help digital teams work better thanks to data.
As a SaaS software editor, Commanders Act gives you better control over prospect and customer data. We help our customers manage their digital transition with our global, comprehensive and efficient approach.
Thanks to optimized data management, we boost the operational agility of relevant departments, increase campaigns’ execution speed, improve customer experience, maximize ROI and allow a better understanding of how campaigns contribute to sales, both online and offline.
Commanders Act is in an expansion phase and looking for a web full-stack front-oriented programmer.
You will have to participate in ambitious projects, show your talent in back-end or front-end programming and innovate by sharing your expertise and knowledge on a daily basis.
You have a strong expertise in web programming, you are enterprising, “neotechnophile”, and deeply adhere to user-experience and customer satisfaction.
- You strongly desire to build reliable, robust, maintainable and user-friendly tools.
- You master object-oriented PHP programming (Symfony2 and/or Laravel would be appreciated).
- You master HTML5/CSS3/jQuery.
- You master MySQL and have a strong interest for BigData-oriented NoSQL (an experience with ElasticSearch/Redis would be appreciated).
- You master team-work tools and best practices (process, GIT, Code review, …), you are a dynamic helper in agile mode.
- Curiosity and proposal provider
- Autonomy, responsibility and product-related vision
- Team player
- Ability to mange a project entirely
- Passionate about the internet
- Self-taught, technical challenge lover, “impossible” is not a known term to you
- Location: Paris, 9th district (H.Q.); Nantes (Île de Nantes – Cantine)
- Contract: permanent
- Rank: executive
- 7 to 9 days extra days off per year
- EUR 10-worth meal vouchers (60% of which are paid by the company)
- 50% contribution to transportation fees
- Cooptation bonus (up to EUR 4 500 depending on profiles)
Arnaud CECCONI, CTO,
Mob: +33 9 73 60 71 16