Commanders Act is a European company founded in 2010 with a presence in four countries and counts 65 staff members. We help digital teams work better thanks to data.
As a SaaS software editor, Commanders Act gives you better control over prospect and customer data. We help our customers manage their digital transition with our global, comprehensive and efficient approach.
Thanks to optimized data management, we boost the operational agility of relevant departments, increase campaigns’ execution speed, improve customer experience, maximize ROI and allow a better understanding of how campaigns contribute to sales, both online and offline.
Commanders Act is in an expansion phase and looking for an International Business Development Internship.
- Prospecting (phone/email/other) and securing meetings.
- Developing a portfolio with an aim at securing and acquiring market share.
- CRM follow-up and taking concrete action sales-wise.
- Taking part in the sales strategy, its optimization and reporting.
- Constant benchmarking and competitor analysis (reports).
- There is no current predefined profile. We are open to proposals from any motivated candidate with a strong sales-oriented personality who is capable of convincing and persuading.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Natural born hunter
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A challenge enthusiast
- Curious, methodical and well-organized
- Location: Paris, 9th district (H.Q.)
- Period: two months.
- Stipend: negotiable
- Start date: A.S.A.P.
- Work/training combinations are not allowed.