Commanders Act is a European company founded in 2010 with a presence in four countries and counts 65 staff members. We help digital teams work better thanks to data.
As a SaaS software editor, Commanders Act gives you better control over prospect and customer data. We help our customers manage their digital transition with our global, comprehensive and efficient approach.
Thanks to optimized data management, we boost the operational agility of relevant departments, increase campaigns’ execution speed, improve customer experience, maximize ROI and allow a better understanding of how campaigns contribute to sales, both online and offline.
Commanders Act is in an expansion phase and looking for an Account Manager.
- To plan and supervise customer portfolios according to a defined development strategy.
- To identify opportunities to strengthen and deepen the relationships with customers and broaden their accounts.
- To establish and write proposals and contracts.
- To verify that sales procedures are followed with customers and prospects.
- To keep and eye on the market and competing activities; to provide reports and relevant information.
- To gather customer feedback, to share it with the appropriate teams within the company and to explain customers’ needs.
- To take part in professional events and other marketing initiatives.
- To attend meetings and trainings to develop your knowledge, techniques and skills.
- To use provided tools and systems to approach customers and prospects.
- An experience of 2+ years as Account Manager would be highly appreciated (knowledge of a CRM, being efficient in the marketing area).
- You have good knowledge of new media and digital marketing.
- You have a degree in commerce, economics, marketing, communication or any equivalent experience.
- You have excellent written and oral expression skills.
- You are presentable and communicate well.
- You have acute negotiation and client understanding skills.
- You can explain a complex technology in simple terms and find relevant solutions meeting market needs.
- You are friendly, trustworthy, reliable and can work with different departments as a team player.
- You want to join one of the market’s most dynamic start-ups.
- You are curious and like to innovate.
- Location: Paris, 9th district (H.Q.)
- Contract: permanent
- You can have access to high-level contracts (marketing, CRM, Digital, IT).
- You can develop your skills and personal talents.
- You have the possibility to work and learn in a constantly evolving industry.
- Salary depends on experience.