How to orchestrate your marketing around people – and not cookies
And how a DMP can help you succeed
- Why the future of DMPs lies in omni-channel (and vice versa)
• Goodbye to confusion, and hello to convergence?
• What challenges for the DMP?
• Use cases: the driving force behind a DMP
- The 5 pillars of an omni-channel DMP
• Fulfil the role of marketing data pivot
• Build a strong (and long-lasting) relationship with the CRM
• Match online and offline data
• Offer a wide activation spectrum
• Provide omni-channel metrics
- So what lies ahead (or just around the corner)?
• Collaboration is the answer to walled garden
• a DMP connected to the entire ecosystem
• An “intelligent” DMP
Please fill in the form to access the content: