[WEBINAR_REPLAY] Digital Marketing in times of GDPR & ePrivacy
Digital Marketing in times of GDPR & ePrivacy – does the current ECJ ruling mean the end of cookie tracking?
On October 1, the European Court of Justice (EJC) issued a new ruling all marketing managers should be aware of. The following issues are affected by the EJC decision:
- – What consent do you need before setting a cookie or collecting personally identifying information (PII) data?
- – Are cookies PII data?
- – And what does this mean for the GDPR and the previous ePrivacy regulation?
- – What information about the the cookie’s lifetime and the connection of third parties is mandatory?
During this webinar, two experts will inform you about these essential questions:
- Prof. Dr. Christoph Bauer, CEO of the ePrivacy GmbH
- Timo von Focht, Country Manager DACH, Commanders Act
Back to Events & Webinars