Commanders Act is a European company founded in 2010 with a presence in four countries and counts 65 staff members. We help digital teams work better thanks to data.
As a SaaS software editor, Commanders Act gives you better control over prospect and customer data. We help our customers manage their digital transition with our global, comprehensive and efficient approach.
Thanks to optimized data management, we boost the operational agility of relevant departments, increase campaigns’ execution speed, improve customer experience, maximize ROI and allow a better understanding of how campaigns contribute to sales, both online and offline.
Commanders Act is in an expansion phase and looking for a BigData back-end programmer.
You will have to participate in ambitious projects, show your talent in back-end programming and innovate by sharing your expertise and knowledge with a multidisciplinary feature team (squad) on a daily basis.
You have a strong expertise in web programming, you are enterprising, “neotechnophile”, and deeply adhere to user-experience and customer satisfaction.
- You strongly desire to build reliable, robust, maintainable and user-friendly tools.
- You master NodeJS (micro-services, …).
- You have a proven experience with NoSQL (ElasticSearch would be highly appreciated), preferably in a BigData context.
- You master modern Internet structures.
- Having experience with these technologies would be ideal: Redis, RabbitMQ, Spark, Kafka.
- You master team-work tools and best practices (process, GIT, Code review, …), you are dynamic helper in agile mode.
- Curiosity and proposal provider
- Autonomy, responsibility and product-related vision
- Team player
- Ability to manage a project entirely
- Passionate about the internet
- Self-taught, technical challenge lover, “impossible” is not a known term to you
- Contract: permanent
- Rank: executive
- 7 to 9 days extra days off per year
- EUR 10-worth meal vouchers (60% of which are paid by the company)
- 50% contribution to transportation fees
- Cooptation bonus (up to EUR 4 500 depending on profiles)
Arnaud CECCONI, CTO,
Mob: +33 9 73 60 71 16