Despite the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) coming into effect on 25th May 2018, many businesses are still not yet compliant.
Have you already put in place a personal data management tool, also known as a ‘Consent Management Platform’? Or are you in the process of doing so? We have the answers to all your questions:
- How does the way you collect consent influence the decision to give it?
- How successful are the various opt-in mechanisms used to comply with the GDPR?
- Consent management in the GDPR era: a revolution or evolution?
- GDPR: Who is doing what? What are the results?
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Expert Opinion: « GDPR, 5 lessons for obtaining consent »
- Commanders Act’s Consent Management Platform users’ testimonials: (20 minutes, Boursorama, Lagardère Active, L’Equipe)
- Press Release: « Commanders Act publishes the first Privacy Barometer, based on the behaviour of over 10 million internet users.. »
- Infographic: Commanders Act Privacy Barometer
Please fill in the form to access the content: