5 to ePrivacy!
How to prepare your Marketing for ePrivacy using using an integrated CMP-CDP?
- May 2018: a new beginning for personal data
• Minimum time, maximum penalties
• Renewed protection for individuals
• New responsabilities for businesses
• Privacy by design
- Manage the consent lifecycle
• Requirement #1 | Oversee compliance
• Requirement #2 | Collect and categorize consent
• Requirement #3 | Supervise from end to end
- Think Privacy by design throughout the entire CDP
• Record consent and actions taken
• Control storage and secure access
• Minimise and pseudonymise data
• Supervise data matching
- What will change as a result of the ePrivacy Regulation?
• Arrival of the ePrivacy Regulation
• Proposed ePrivacy Regulation and the latest developments in Germany
Please fill this following form to download the content: