White Paper Data Governance - Why is Data Governance so strategic in 2023 and how can a CDP support your program?
How to prepare your Marketing for ePrivacy using using an integrated CMP-CDP?
• Minimum time, maximum penalties
• Renewed protection for individuals
• New responsabilities for businesses
• Privacy by design
• Requirement #1 | Oversee compliance
• Requirement #2 | Collect and categorize consent
• Requirement #3 | Supervise from end to end
• Record consent and actions taken
• Control storage and secure access
• Minimise and pseudonymise data
• Supervise data matching
• Arrival of the ePrivacy Regulation
• Proposed ePrivacy Regulation and the latest developments in Germany