Commanders Act is the European leader of Tag Management identified by Forrester Research and Gartner.
With a 60 people Team located in Paris, Munich and Milan, Commanders Act is now developing his positioning as a Customer Data Platform (CDP), to be the European leader among CDP solutions, leveraging the customer and prospects data to feed smarter marketing initiatives.
With more than 450 customers in Europe, more than 100 collaborations in Italy, a strong double-digit growth and collaboration with top brands on all industry verticals, Commanders Act is the leading European Martech platform.
Our Customer Data Platform is made of three key components:
- TagCommander is our Enterprise Tag Management System, that includes a CMP (Consent Management Platform) enabling brands to be compliant with the GDPR.
- DataCommander is our Data Management Platform.
- MixCommander, our Attribution Management System that includes FuseCommander, our Identifity Management solution
Our Business Development Manager Italy will generate new business SaaS base revenue for our marketing solutions, selling to large and medium enterprises in the Italian market. He will be able to find new prospects and he will lead all the sales cycle with the support of the company. He will meet and exceed monthly revenue targets.
He will be able to build a trustworthy relationship with the prospects stack holder in order to convert prospects to customers, setting correctly customers expectations in order to achieve the longest LTV possible for each new customer.
He has a strong Data culture acquired in the Martech or Adtech ecosystem or through business consulting experiences (CRM, BI,).
He will report to our Italian Country Manager. He will benefit from the expertise and the best practice of the company that has already won hundreds of deals.
- 8+ years experience in enterprise B2B software sales of marketing solutions in Italy (experience in selling in Fashion, eCommerce, Retail and Finance a Plus)
- Business understanding of Web Analytics/Campaign Analytics, Data Marketing and CRM, Marketing Automation.
- Proven track record of achieving and overachieving sales quota in previous positions.
- High-level communication skills at a different level within a prospect organization (CxO, Business, Technology, Front Line) and proven ability to negotiate
- Solution oriented and customer focused.
- Utilize Sales CRM tools to track accounts information and sales progress as well as sales pipeline, forecast and prioritize business goals achievements (Salesforce experience is a plus)
- Expected to travel in Italy for customer meetings and some travel in Europe for company meetings
- Fluent in Italian and English. French considered as a plus.
- Position based in Milan (Italy)
- Attractive salary depending on the personal experience and qualifications
- Health Insurance, Lunch Tickets, Mobile Phone and Contract paid by the company
- Quarterly meetings with the HQ teams in Paris & Certifications
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to: